Annual Online Subscription to ALL Totem PD Courses
Enjoy unlimited access to our entire suite plus new course uploads at no extra cost!
- Universal prevention and intervention across Tiers 1, 2, 3, and beyond!
- Downloadable resources for Professional Learning Communities
- Regularly updated content
- Question and Answer threads with Totem PD authors
- Monthly Totem Community Newsletter
- CEUs towards re-licensure
- Crisis De-Escalation and Aggressive Student Behavior
- General Classroom Management
- Bullying Prevention, Response, and Resiliency Training
- Managing IEP Meetings with Grace
- On-Boarding the Paraprofessional Workforce
- Track user progress and completion
- Embed PD into your culture
- Train Trainers
Ben Springer is an award-winning and nationally certified school psychologist. Ben received his Masters and Doctoral Degrees in Educational Psychology at the University of Utah. Ben studied psychological assessment, counseling, school-wide positive behavior supports, bullying prevention programs, parental involvement, evidence-based practice, autism, and social skills instruction. Ben works as the director of special education in a public school in Utah.